Sunday, September 25, 2011

Trip writing

Dear readers,

As you might be able to tell I am about to give up numbering my adventures. This is until I can actually define to my self what an "adventure" is as they are not always as clear cut as slaying dragons.

Now for sheer brutal honestly I *dramatic drum roll followed by long and unnecessary pause*. Go on, take your pause even though I know you won't. I absolutely loved this trip. I loved the adventure in the Whitney, I loved the sculpture center, I loved PS1 and I loved the Krane Theater. If this trip has done anything for me I know have an idea, the next time I write for any film group that I also end up directing then I shall make everyone do my directions literally and see how that turns out. All I will need is a makeshift wizard and unicorn.

Currently searching for supplies,

Mike Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment