Sunday, September 18, 2011

The color Pinkle

Dear readers,


I am sure you have just seen that title and decided that there must be something insane going on. Seriously, the color pinkle? Is that even a color?


The story behind it was that I was painting a hall over at my church and one of the colors we painted with was completely alien. The person pouring it onto the tray made it look like some sort of ectoplasmic trail left by ghosts in horror movies. None of us could tell if it was pink or purple so rather have a debate on the issue I simply called it pinkle and it caught onto atleast one other person.


So now for our amusement I will list the purposes of the color pinkle and all of its magical properties:


1. It's Pinkle
2. Unicorns eat it to survive
3. I still can't tell if it's purple or pink.


And I really need to stop typing this because the letter "p" is screwed up on this keyboard.


Hoping you enjoyed Pinkle,


Mike Hand

Edit: Made on 7/13/13. I overlooked an omission of the letter "p" in the word "completely". It only took over a year to notice...

No comments:

Post a Comment