Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Adventure #4 More DADA

Dear readers,

Good evening, this evening's post centers around more DADA. As we have already established DADA unrecognized is an evil grizzly bear but recognize it is a tasty ice cream cone of goodness.
Let's try an entire post as ice creamy goodness and no smelly grizzlies.

Because all my readers are in STAC (or at least that is my belief. If you are not please comment so I know) I shouldn't have to make it clear that I was in art. How ever I just did so this post will take your entire cone. First off we wrote manifestos, which while it sounds inherently communist, is not. Rather the communists put bad jives on the word, silly communists.

Once done with my manifesto I sat down and attempted to make the "art" as strange as possible. This is done by oil pastels, 3d objects, words that are out of order and/or blurred, possibly with little reason to be there and water color.

For example, I never thought cutting a "o" in half and putting them across from each other, making them 3d and then putting them at different angles. Next week I'm thinking some weird bridge thing. Not sure yet but hopefully will be next week.

Did that take all your ice cream? Yes? Good.

Good Night,

Mike Hand

1 comment:

  1. Truly, this is DADA. I read everything you write. IF you want people to comment, you have to write in such a way as to invite that potentiality.

    ReplyDelete