Thursday, September 8, 2011

Adventure #1 Decorating School Walls

Dear readers,

First thing's first and that thing is a simplification of the TNG post. To put it more simply no psychologist knows what causes homosexuality and it is believed that some may control it. Therefore the ending is not a cop out but a showing of a psychological theory.

Second thing is that today I was reminded by how disorderly I am. Our assignment was to help decorate the school by creating word chains which work by writing something and then why we love it and when something is in common with each other we connect the chains. While every one else had nicely organized and pretty chains my chain was a chaotic jumble of thought that was pretty much one big mess compared to everyone else's.

It's not like I had high expectations out of this, I generally don't keep high expectations for anything, but out of chaos one can find order and through this I learned more then I could of expected. I learned exactly what I need to do. I'm not sure if it'll be easy but I'm sure it is easier to conceive of then to put into effect. What the "it" I refer to is organizing my thoughts in a coherent way with out a large amount of premeditation on a topic.

I hope you've enjoyed your time reading this post,

Mike Hand

1 comment:

  1. You are funny. And when I read what you write it sounds exactly like your voice.

    Of all the spots on the wall, yours, my friend, might be the most... telling? Is that the right word? It's location, it's design. It absolutely is you on the wall there. It's indescribable how it is you. And it is glorious. And something to have no shame about.

    I am a jumble inside as well. What is inside, we cannot change that, we can only learn to manage and groom the puddle that spills out. So bear this in mind: the you of you is perfect in its you-ness, and you can control the outwards expression (and I believe that is a worthy task for anyone) and be secure and overjoyed that the you of you will remain untouched.

    ReplyDelete