Wednesday, September 21, 2011

PiG frustration

Dear readers,

It has struck me that today I have not put up my conventional post. While I can just leave my post at that, that would be the rude thing to do. So instead I will talk about the PiG paper and how it makes me think that the government is sleeping right now.

First off for any of my readers do not know PiG stands for "Participation in Government". While it would seem that there are a hundred issues to choose from there really aren't. Think how many arguments that are made that use global warming as a clutch. The use of fossil fuels, recycling and the use of alternative energies. That's probably what you think of doing when you think of how government is trying to help us and most papers will probably be about how getting rid of fossil fuels and placing solar plants everywhere will save man kind. http://www.businessgreen.com/bg/news/2110183/jinko-apologises-solar-plant-leak This is about a leak that originated from a solar plant and contaminated ground water in China. http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/07/the_global_warming_hoax_how_soon_we_forget.html
That is an article about Global Warming and how the idea of it is used by politicians to play the general population like an instrument to forward what ever goals they may have. So now we have counters to what you will be saying for a whole ten pages however to write about those is to be looked down upon because you are handing the paper not to people of science but to historians who simply listened to Al Gore and ignore all other arguments.

However it is not like these issues were what interested me. What I was interested in was what the federal government was doing against the discrimination of people who have autism and other like diseases. What I found was that there is a movement to lower the amount of chemicals we use in items that a pregnant woman would come into contact with to lower the chances of getting autism. While I'm all for just getting rid of harmful chemicals something struck me. What struck me was that while I have seen harmful words thrown at such people I saw no solution to that problem as if it was entirely ignored. Correction: it was entirely ignored.

Everyone has made a big deal about bullying and yet there is nothing about that on the internet. So maybe the internet just grew stupid but I'm guessing its the governments fault so I will do what my instinct tells me to always do: Blame a politician and put on punk music.

Hoping something here added to a library,

Mike Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment