Saturday, December 31, 2011

Year End Post

Dear readers,

I would like us all to take a moment to sit back and look back on the year we've had. There's certainly been highs and lows. For some people I know they're at a high while others are at a low. And while I sit here looking back on all the things I've both accomplished and failed to accomplished I have to come the most important realization of myself.

My entire life I've run from the facts of life. I looked away from the terrible only to look at the positives but thinking on it, is it right? Not for me it isn't. Today, I have to stop running. Life happens and it will always move at the same pace. A pace I have to keep with. This weekend reminded me that every second with everyone and everything counts and I'm not going to use that time running.

My name is Michael Hand. This is my blog: A soul of its own. For the last time this year ending a blog post.

Hoping you have a good New Years,

Mike Hand

1 comment:

  1. A nice post. It seems that in this life, it always comes down to confronting fear.

    ReplyDelete