Sunday, December 25, 2011

Holiday Posting

Dear readers,

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and to all a good New Year's Eve. In all seriousness as I type I'm trying to find something to type about. So instead I will type about how somewhat difficult it is for me to find something to type.

It's counter intuitive; I got a new instrument, hat, vest, am done with my PiG paper, will be pretty much done with school entirely after this quarter, am planning to make a band and see as many movies as possible during this break but at the same time I'm grasping at straws that just don't seem to be there.

At the moment none of these are making me want to write but all I want to do is write. For me it is self exploration to sit down, think and record my thoughts but at the same exact time some thoughts I can't right on. Who cares about my thoughts on Christmas and crazy people? Probably only I do. The list could go on but I feel that the point is known.

So really this post is to wish all of you a happy holiday.

Hoping the holiday is enjoyable,

Mike Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment