Friday, December 30, 2011

In Memory of Urryan

Dear readers,

This is likely a post I won't put up because I doubt many of you will actually care. It is simply something I find myself writing to help myself cope.

That said it is time to get down to business: This morning I woke up like every other morning and see that an old acquaintance of mine had passed away. Nor is it a joke; Lawrence High School has a memorial set for tomorrow. Myself and many friends of mine are, to put it lightly, shocked. Urryan was a funny guy and more importantly a good guy.

I do believe once I wrote that I'd write my thoughts on death and this seems the occasion I need to. Death is a thing we can not see pass and which has a state of permanence. They say the only things that are permanent are changes but this not true; The only things that are permanent are changes and death. All my life death has run circles around me, constantly reminding myself of the fact that I am mortal. I always have glanced over this though; I am young and I have nothing to fear. Of course today I was reminded that that is not the case at all.

In the case I've never said this, I love and appreciate you all as friends. From everyone I've learned something new and it is an understatement to say that it helps me develop as a person. So it is that I hate to weigh you down with my problem but at the same time this is something I need to type.

So before I start speaking circles I'll close this off. Rest in Peace Urryan, you died to young,

Mike Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment