Monday, June 18, 2012

Final Products

Dear readers,

Here is the video project I was talking about. Watch to about 9:48, after that there is one more scripted scene that looks like a blooper because its in the middle of three minutes of unnecessary bloopers. I won't speak too much on the final product here but as for notes I've already given:
-Learn your lines.
-The director should know everything in terms of cast ahead of time.
- Don't put bloopers at the end of a video (they'll probably never listen to me on that).

Now for what I feel is the meat of the post, that first poem I was working on. Right now it is tentatively called Travelers Poem however I am not really content with that name so I'll be thinking of another name soon enough.

Because of the limitations presented by Bloggers file upload system (you can only upload video and photo) and the fact that blogger will screw up my formatting if I cut and paste the file I have created a Google groups account where it can be accessed as a PDF file. I don't really know how this will work so if it doesn't work then can some one please tell me in the comments so that I can find a different work around?

With out further pause, here it is.

Thank you,

Mike Hand

2 comments:

  1. Groups is a pain in the neck! Is the formatting that particular for this poem? And did you try to upload a pdf?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Read the poem. Yep, it needs the formatting as you did it.

    Epic is not the word for that poem of yours - it goes from small to huge and back, from inside to outside, from the mundane to the cosmic. It's like Malik's Tree of Life in its scope. Pretty awesome!

    Proofread it - I think you have a few typos.

    MOST EXCELLENT. I'm still thinking on it and will read it again.

    ReplyDelete