Thursday, June 7, 2012

Adios

Dear readers,

Yes, I do plan to keep this blog. For now though, I feel the need to say goodbye. I have been in this school district for 13 years (kindergarten to senior year) and to be honest, I'm glad to leave. I've come to the conclusion that I've been here for too long. Of course there will be people and things about the school I miss but I'm not shedding tears over leaving. The school hasn't been my sole life for the past four years.

But on to happier things. STAC Night was long, but it was pretty good and I liked that people liked my Zine. I also still have enough copies to use them as birthday presents (maybe in hindsight I should have charged people for them like Ellen. I would walk around and come back to see one or two turned to the back cover and out side the rubber band meaning that some one read it but didn't take it. If I charged them, they would have had to take it after that).

The making of the Zine was fun. It feels almost a mix of a laboratory and a factory. The laboratory being when your pressing buttons on the copying machine and the factory is when you get the settings right and make sixty copies.

Adios for now,

Mike Hand

PS. If anyone wants a Zine, please tell me. There should be enough to go around.

1 comment:

  1. Aw....wow, 13 years....and I thought 3 years of middle school was long..
    I hope you get a lot of new experiences in the future!
    What college are you going to again? Is it close enough to drop in every once in a while~?

    ReplyDelete