Friday, August 10, 2012

Day Off

Dear readers,

Long time no read, how have you been? I apologize for not posting in a while but between the show, work and the girl there is not much time left to me in a day. This means that I have not gotten much done at all. Although I have been reading A Song of Ice and Fire which has caused me to change the movie I was working on into a novel with numerous POV views. I can already see that I need to practice that more. I will give you no illusions about what I've gotten done this summer with a list:

-Started a novel.
-Started a triple lane poem.
-Started reading A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin.
-Got a job.
-Listened to Thick As a Brick 2 by Ian Anderson.

Now for my failures:

-Finishing all the above
-Not working on as much tanka.

I'd post up examples but there is nothing that I'm excessively proud of right now.

Enjoy the rest of your summer,

Mike Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment