Friday, June 15, 2012

Hello Again

Dear Readers,

I'm back for right now. To be honest if I'm not blogging I'm kind of bored and I feel like I'm working towards nothing, so I figured that I'd blog about what I've been up to.

First off the script I helped my friend write and make has been edited and put on Youtube. I'm kind of iffy about putting the link here because of the extensive blooper reel that takes over the end and makes it look as if the scripted ending may be nothing but a blooper and because of our low production quality (there is a scene where I am talking to my self and for whatever reason we decided that it was an OK disguise if I only wore a hat).

Second off I'm scripting something else for that group, a Walking Dead parody. I'm not entirely sure what made them want to do a Walking Dead parody of all things but I have some good ideas for the script.

Thirdly when I was in North Carolina I had written a ten section poem and know all thats left for it is for me to type it up and play with the format (one part in particular I want to do in Word Art). I think this one will probably end up here. On top of that I had the idea to do a poem where there are three simultaneous columns, one tells the story, another is the man in the story slowly going insane and the last column would be his the voice of his insanity which would be seen sporadically at first and then by the end be there every line. After that I return to tanka.

Fourthly the overarching project this summer will be South Pacific. I didn't get a call in regards to casting so I am probably ensemble which does free up some time for all the other projects.

Lastly, there is a good chance that I'll have a job this summer, making it likely that this will be the first summer where I'm not broke.

Until next time when its something other then plans,

Mike Hand

1 comment:

  1. Cool! You're keeping busy! Post the links, and get the poetry up!

    ReplyDelete