Monday, September 3, 2012

Purchase

Dear readers,

I would like to report that I am now safely at college. Specifically Purchase College and my classes start tomorrow. Of course all I have tomorrow is a philosophy class which has to do with happiness and film so hopefully that will be good.

Of course, I have started to fall into a place here. More importantly I've met a few writers and I've been stealing ideas off them. OK, so I only stole one so far which I just wrote. Its a murder mystery that was birthed from the question "what if the shark from Jaws was a goldfish?". Its gotten a bit changed for me because I've been watching too much Marble Hornets and playing too much Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.

Other wise I'm at a near loss for words, I saw an hawk land on a car this morning and it was beautiful. I ran into some one who I swear I know and she swears she knows me although neither of us have any idea how. My semi acoustic bass and harmonica combo seems to be serving me well enough, switching between the two when needed.

In short, I think I'm going to like this place.

Thank you for reading,

Mike Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment