Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Dear readers,

I now prepare to leave from this area and with that, my summer will close and my school year shall begin. I can't say I actually got much done this summer so I'll have to step up during the year and get a ton of stuff done. Right now I'm trying to get back into the groove of bass playing and I picked myself up a new harmonica to replace the one that disappeared on me.

Otherwise, I now work towards trying to figure out exactly what I should do. I could work on a large poem, work on one of two novel ideas I had, making more tanka or focus more on my musical skills. OK, I think no matter what the music will become a side salad but in the meantime, this is what I'm trying to figure out for myself.

Thank you for reading,

Mike Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment