Sunday, November 6, 2011

Possible Life Ambition?

Dear readers,

I am going to make a new post today. I'm not entirely sure what it will be on so let's see what I can come up with on the spot. Music? That is a start. So what is it about music I shall discuss? Whatever pops in my head first.

Actually I'm going to take the time right now to ask a question. Does any one know where I can find sheet music for a diatonic jazz harmonica in the key of C? Because I have no idea.

Speaking of harmonicas I think I will reveal my new life ambition. No this ambition is not to conquer the dragons through the power of harmonica music. This ambition is far far worse. I shall start a folk rock band and to this end I will learn to play bass. And just to be a hipster it shall be an acoustic bass. Why folk rock? I've been listening to a lot recently and I like it. Why bass? I know to many guitarists and not enough bassists.

Wow this was a short post. To think of it I don't think there is much content here but if anyone can help me with the sheet music I'd really appreciate that.

Good night,

Mike Hand

1 comment:

  1. Toots Thielemans - look him up. Anything with jazz harmonica is going to be floating around his name.

    ReplyDelete