Sunday, April 29, 2012

Project Progress 4

Dear readers,

I apologize for not throwing this up earlier, but Thursday was used for decision making and on Friday I was in Hewlett. For those wondering why its because it was the last congress of the year (managed to get third place in a committee that debated almost exclusively about music, acting and books).

For the decision I made, I'm dropping the music as my side salad and am going to do poetry. All I have left to do is find a theme to hold it together (although I am on the third draft of a poem that I came up with after learning about a hill in Wales that rhymed with orange).

On the grammar, I don't think there is much more I can do on it in terms of material to post. I'll review everything tomorrow and then post a link here. If there is anything I missed, screwed up or you want me to cover on it then tell me and I will.

On the film, I'll start writing scenes again tomorrow and see how many scenes I can get through.

Mike Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment