Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Deformed babies

I have a confession to make, I've had deformed babies before. They aren't always a pretty sight and sometimes they are so deformed that I have to admit that it in its deformed form has some merits over what I envisioned. In this case one of my characters was played less aggressively than I had meant when I had wrote it and I loved the take on it. However I did see a certain deformity that a saw was taken and said deformity was sawed off and made so it would all look pretty.

Ultimately I thought it was a fun experience to have the plays shown in front of us. It showed everyone what they had to improve and reminded us that everything we do is ultimately co operative to other people. It was an amazing experience and I can not wait until the next time we get to see our scripts staged.

Mike Hand

2 comments:

  1. Stop being glib. Tell me what was the problem and how you fixed it.

    I'm glad you liked the experience. Why? What did you learn? be specific. Don't be glib.

    Luke

    ReplyDelete
  2. The problem was that there was some anecdotes that didn't need to be there so I removed them. I learned that no matter what I do no baby will be perfect and maybe it is best when it is deformed.

    ReplyDelete